Searching for Work at home....

Monday, January 26, 2009

Starting the search...

I think we've all be at that place in life where you know something has to change. In the recent months, things have taken a drastic change financially. My husband took a 10 dollar an hour pay cut job to go work else where so he could be home more with our children. His last job, we were very grateful that he had, but we had no life together. He was working 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our children didn't even know him. I am a stay at home mother, with no income... so my search for a work from home job started.



I have searched all web sites known to man for "REAL" work from home jobs with out having to start a business, in which none I have found. You stay up late worrying about how your gonna feed your children when this weeks pay check runs out, watching all the late night infomercials with dreams of becoming that next millionaire... It's not gonna happen, even the lottery isn't a sure bet.



I am in search of a FREE job, is there really a free job, i keep asking myself. Doubtful... So in my search I honestly hope to find something, someone out there that is willing to hire this stay at home mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home